Friday Favorites

10:42 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

It's been sort of a hard day. I woke up with a headache and a minor cat emergency which required an early morning trip to the vet. She's going in for surgery on Monday so I'm anticipating a very grumpy cat and a very large vet bill in my future. Anyway, I decided to show you some pretty things I found this week to take my mind off of it while I wait for the asprin to kick in. So without further ado, here are my favorites from the Internet this week...



The Modcloth blog has a really cool feature on classic celebrity weddings. With my recent engagement I'm pretty gaga for weddings, so this was really fun for me...

I do nothing in the way of eye makeup but this tutorial for a classic 1960's French girl eyeliner is making me want to make an effort.

I want Gertie's floor...

This makes me 5% want to have a baby girl so I can hang this in her room.

Just purchased this reproduction pattern from Etsy and I can't wait to make it!

I feel like I need a crinoline. A little intimidated by all the gathering though...

Finally, interesting to see Burda's top selling patterns this month. There are A LOT I want...


I'm extending my giveaway for a little longer because I realized I wasn't super clear on the ending time and how to follow me. Anyway, the giveaway for one of the new Colette patterns will end Monday, April 23 at midnight (USA Central time). I will ship to anywhere in the world and you just have to follow me somewhere; Google Friend Connect, Google Reader, Bloglovin, just somewhere! So go enter!

Have a fabulous weekend my loves!