SSS '11 Days 6-8

7:05 PM 3 Comments A+ a-

Warning: Apparently I decided I was a model in the past few days. It didn't turn out well.


Day 6: Polka dot dress; worn to work for a scary foundation site visit (eek! keep your fingers crossed we get it!), then having dinner cooked for me by the boyfriend

Day 7: Blue Cynthia Rowley dress; worn for a VERY LONG meeting, then Olive Garden for date night!
See what I mean about the model poses?
Day 8: Assembly line skirt; worn for more work craziness (ready for this month to end!)


So weird!
 On another note, I've decided to extend the Studio P Vintage giveaway for another week so more people get a chance to enter. It will now end on September 16th at noon, so since I'm being so nice, you should enter! You could win a free vintage pattern so seriously, go do it! Then go have an amazing weekend! XOXO



3 comments

Write comments
September 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM delete

Great outfits (and poses)! I particularly like the Burda polka dot dress--it's lovely!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
September 9, 2011 at 3:04 AM delete

I love your polka-dot dress, it's so gorgeous! Loving the model poses - lol!

Reply
avatar
Meg the Grand
AUTHOR
September 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM delete

I love the model poses, and that polka dot dress is just fantastic :)

Reply
avatar