Let's Make this Official

10:30 AM 3 Comments A+ a-

Photobucket

'I, Forrest of ‘Presserfoot Propaganda' blog sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-Sept '11. I endeavour to wear one self-stitched or refashioned clothing item each day for the duration of September 2011'



I'm only requiring myself to wear one piece a day because I have yet to make any pants and I want to have that option for movie dates (we have a lot of those) since I always freeze in theaters! I'm also going to try to avoid repeating items as much as possible, although I don't think I'll make it the whole month unless I really start sewing!



All in all, I'm super excited to get started! I'm trying to spend this last week mending some of my handmade items, refashioning some things from the thrift store basket, whipping up more seperates and wearing all my favorite store bought clothing items before I have to give them up for a month!




Happy Tuesday Shoesday!


3 comments

Write comments
Sewingadicta
AUTHOR
August 23, 2011 at 2:26 PM delete

So funny ... I am looking forward to seeing all those pictures of September ...

Reply
avatar
Meg the Grand
AUTHOR
August 24, 2011 at 3:26 PM delete

OH THOSE SHOES!!!! Divine. Looking forward to all of your September posts!!

Reply
avatar
Forrest
AUTHOR
August 27, 2011 at 5:18 PM delete

Thanks! We need to have a shoe exchange Meg ;)

Reply
avatar