Wednesday Wants

11:13 AM 3 Comments A+ a-

I am SO over this heat and SO ready for fall outfits! So this week, here are some fall outfits I want...






Source: anp.se via Forrest on Pinterest












Source: flickr.com via Forrest on Pinterest

















































No real theme here, just random pictures, although I apparently do like cardigans, belts, trenches and trousers this year (and every year...). Also, I really want a pair of tan boots like the ones in the second to last picture.

Anybody else as ready as I am?

3 comments

Write comments
Caroline
AUTHOR
August 25, 2011 at 8:01 AM delete

Well we've had ZERO summer here so no, I'm not quite ready for cold...! But I love those outfits, especially the black dress with the tan knee high boots.

Reply
avatar
Forrest
AUTHOR
August 27, 2011 at 5:17 PM delete

Don't you love the boots! And you can have some of our heat ;)

Reply
avatar